The Pipe Organ was made by Sixsmiths of Mossley and installed in 1983. It was constucted using many pipes from the Organ in the old church . All the pipes are in the room above the Church entrance and the Keyboard( usually called the console) is at the front of the Church. Its connected to the pipes by many wires. See images taken in the “Organ Loft” showing pipes of different sizes. There are almost 1000 pipes in all.